Buying Social Media Followers Is A Bad Idea – When a business starts to grow and start using social media like Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube as a medium to introduce its business online, they will focus on the number of followers or fans in the social media. This is the reason why so many people buy cheap social followers, $ 1 – $ 100. They think it’s a really good idea – hmm actually it’s not a good idea, it’s the same as not!
The number of followers and your fans in social media will certainly do social media marketing activities that you do more quickly, with a note; your followers or fans are REAL or human users not accounts created with the help of software or scripts. You definitely do not want a lot of followers but any of them. What do you think are REAL followers or REAL fans interested in interacting with you?
I am caught up on twitter adders, Facebook fans, and YouTube video adders, and I once linked their services to one of my business site’s twitter accounts. Indeed, the service provider provided the number of followers to the thousands of followers. And after I noticed, it turns out that more than 90% of my followers are ROBOT or FALSE accounts that are never active in using twitter. Does this benefit me? Of course not the same, equally useless.
If you have a business, you definitely have a goal in running the business. Stay focused on the main purpose of the business you run because you will not achieve that goal simply by having lots of fake followers and fans on social media sites. Make social media a tool to help your goals by getting REAL followers and fans.
As I mentioned above, having a lot of followers and fans on social media will give many benefits to your business if followers and fans are REAL users. Are you still thinking of buying twitter followers and facebook fans on social media? Ok, I’ll give you a little idea what you’ll get if you buy followers and fans on social media:
1. Your followers will look very much, that’s for sure. And if people look at your profile at a glance, he or she will think that your business profile is successful because it has lots of followers and fans.
2. You only spend a little money. Adders adder service providers are pretty much offering a very cheap price – $ 1 – $ 100 – depending on how many followers you want.
3. Your sales conversion ratio from social media is very low or even nonexistent. Your followers may increase in number significantly but not directly proportional to the results you expect.
4. Chances of your twitter account can be hacked because some followers service providers require your password.
5. Chances of your twitter account will get into trouble, for example in suspending due to unusual activity on your twitter account.
Then, how the alternative to add your REAL followers in social media? Here are some ways to get you followers that are useful for your social media activities:
1. Post something interesting When you post something interesting on twitter or facebook fans page, REAL followers you will see it and they might just give you a likes or retweet what you post. And when friends from your followers see it and are interested, chances are they will follow or give like to your post. This will happen continuously so it will increase the number of your followers and also strengthen your brand.
2. Posting regularly Posting something on your social media account will make your followers always see and remember you. Most followers You may only see some posts that you do because they also follow a lot of people, this is one of the reasons why you should often post on social media, so you still exist.
3. Follow others You can get followers by following other accounts. Maybe not everything you follow will follow back but some people you follow will most likely follow your back.
4. Tell others your social media account You can tell your friends or business associates about your company’s social media account. Can through business cards, or can also through the social media buttons on personal websites or blogs.
5. Socialize well Social media sites are a way to interact with others, then interact with your followers, do not just post something that only relates to the product you’re selling. This kind of post continuously will make your followers and fans feel bored and end up forgetting you.
6. Consider using Ads Facebook ads and promoted tweets are a great way to make your content more familiar to others. On facebook ads, your content will be viewed by everyone who matches your desired criteria. As for promoted tweets, more people will see your tweets even though they are not your followers if they like the content you create they will probably also follow you.
And my conclusion is buying social followers and fans in social media is a bad idea and just spend your time and money. Social media activities will be more useful if you are always working to provide quality content and always interact with others.